My namesake and fellow design/decor blogger from allthingzbeautiful.blogspot.com
has nominated me for this blog award. Thank you Neha, very sweet of you!
It requires me to accept the award while revealing seven secrets about myself to my readers. As such I already have a page sharing a lot about myself – inane-but-hopefully-fun-trivia-about-me
But I’m happy to share some more here, so here goes –
1) In the last year I have hardly spent time in my own home. Maybe three and half months in 12!
2) I have done rappelling, river crossing, 80 km hikes and want to try bungee jump sometime. I was also a very good high jumper and 100 mt runner at one point far far back in time. You wouldn’t think so if you knew me now.
3) I snore. Yes, there I said it. Apparently, not all the time though. And talk in my sleep – that I do often.
4) I love kids and animals. I find it very easy to bond and connect with them.
5) I hate grown ups and acting all proper (boring) and seeming all responsible and mature and in control of everything. Same reason I hate long sit-down dinners. Hell no, my life is exciting and complicated and a lot of fun and I simply can not sit still in one place for that long! On the other hand, I must clarify that I also can’t stand people who try to be oh-so-young for their age and act all coy and stupid to get attention and are obsessed with running and dieting and gossiping. Oh, and I kind of hate society.
6) I find it insanely empty and boring and and lonely without V. But when he’s traveling, we talk a lot, everyday, so that helps. Us, not the bills. Having my lovely friends that I do in Dubai, helps a lot!!
7) I LOVE backpacking in India. I have stayed in rooms for 100 rs a night. And I loved it! In benaras we paid 450 rs a night, twin sharing. Common baths between several rooms.
So there, do you share any of these quirks with me?? Let me know!
Thanks again Neha @ http://allthingzbeautiful.blogspot.com/